Lovely Chocolate Hills in Bohol, Philippines Tagbilaran City is the Capital of Bohol in Central Visayas, Philippines. That name is derived from “Tagu Bilaan” which means TAGU (to hide) and BILAAN (a Muslim marauder tribe), hence its name Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
April 10, 2014
November 17, 2013
September 19, 2013
December 31, 2014
September 1, 2014