Lovely Chocolate Hills in Bohol, Philippines Tagbilaran City is the Capital of Bohol in Central Visayas, Philippines. That name is derived from “Tagu Bilaan” which means TAGU (to hide) and BILAAN (a Muslim marauder tribe), hence its name Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Vatican City, Italy #St. Peter's Basilica & St. Peter's Square
- Travel Adventure in Quebec City - The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- Another Happy Birthday Celebration for Me!
- My Graduation Day #Throwback-1990's
- My Travels in the Motherland, the Philippine Islands
- My Day 6: Toronto, Canada is my new Hometown
- Norwegian Star Cruise Travel Trip – Guest Post by My Sis Angie (7th day)
- Am I Dreaming of a White Christmas?
October 2, 2013
March 14, 2013
December 7, 2013
December 25, 2015
December 2, 2014