The 112th Santa Claus Parade in Toronto The 112th Santa Claus Parade in Toronto was in town last Sunday the 20th day of November, 2016. Most of the kids, parents and the lively spectators were there to watch the arrival of Santa Claus, the Elves, Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
Norwegian Star Cruise Travel (Helsinki, Stockholm & At Sea) – Guest Post by My Sis Angie (8th, 9th & 10th day)
August 15, 2014
July 7, 2013
April 21, 2016
February 12, 2015
April 28, 2013