This is beautiful Canada, a country of great opportunities and diverse people, here you will see the magnificent Canadian Rockies, glowing sunset and modern cities with towering skyscrapers. The grandeur of the Perce Rock at Ville de Percé/City of Percé, in the Gaspé Peninsula of the Quebec province that I had visited is an awesome famous sight to behold and a lovely legend lies behind this famous rock.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015