This is beautiful Canada, a country of great opportunities and diverse people, here you will see the magnificent Canadian Rockies, glowing sunset and modern cities with towering skyscrapers. The grandeur of the Perce Rock at Ville de Percé/City of Percé, in the Gaspé Peninsula of the Quebec province that I had visited is an awesome famous sight to behold and a lovely legend lies behind this famous rock.
Top Posts & Pages
- Another Adventure in Toronto - Canada’s Wonderland Park
- Having fun at Canada's Wonderland Park! Part 2
- Travel on a real or unreal budget?
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- MY TRAVELS IN EUROPE SERIES #17 Travel to the City of Brussels in Belgium
- Norwegian Star Cruise Travel Trip - Guest Post by My Sis Angie (1st & 2nd Day)
- What would you do if you had only 6 months to live?
- My New Camera: CANON EOS M (Digital Camera)
- Do you really need to take a career break to enjoy travelling?
- My Trip to Amsterdam
April 21, 2014
April 3, 2013
April 25, 2014
February 25, 2013
July 26, 2014