My Travel to Lourdes, France A personal thoughts, travel blog about my own Pilgrimage to Lourdes, France. It’s about my visit to the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, attending most of the activities at the sanctuary, the masses, the vigils, the blessings and the candlelight processions, singing Ave Maria and talking about my experiences from the memorable pilgrimage to Lourdes including my trip to Toulouse and then flying back to Paris to start my travels to Europe on my vacation holiday. The Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Lourdes Toulouse is the city located in the southwest of France, just a […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Vatican City, Italy #St. Peter's Basilica & St. Peter's Square
- Travel Adventure in Quebec City - The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- Another Happy Birthday Celebration for Me!
- My Graduation Day #Throwback-1990's
- My Travels in the Motherland, the Philippine Islands
- My Day 6: Toronto, Canada is my new Hometown
- Norwegian Star Cruise Travel Trip – Guest Post by My Sis Angie (7th day)
- Am I Dreaming of a White Christmas?
November 6, 2013
July 8, 2013
June 12, 2016
December 31, 2013
March 11, 2013