My Travel to Lourdes, France A personal thoughts, travel blog about my own Pilgrimage to Lourdes, France. It’s about my visit to the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, attending most of the activities at the sanctuary, the masses, the vigils, the blessings and the candlelight processions, singing Ave Maria and talking about my experiences from the memorable pilgrimage to Lourdes including my trip to Toulouse and then flying back to Paris to start my travels to Europe on my vacation holiday. The Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Lourdes Toulouse is the city located in the southwest of France, just a […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
September 11, 2014
August 14, 2013
November 19, 2013
July 18, 2013
April 22, 2014