Traditions, Customs on the All Saints’ Day. Halloween is finally over and everyone is happy with their loot last night, eating all those candies and goodies, hopefully not all of it in one night. Then comes the day after Halloween which is the All Saints’ Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Vatican City, Italy #St. Peter's Basilica & St. Peter's Square
- Travel Adventure in Quebec City - The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- Another Happy Birthday Celebration for Me!
- My Graduation Day #Throwback-1990's
- My Travels in the Motherland, the Philippine Islands
- My Day 6: Toronto, Canada is my new Hometown
- Norwegian Star Cruise Travel Trip – Guest Post by My Sis Angie (7th day)
- Am I Dreaming of a White Christmas?
January 3, 2014
May 15, 2013
September 27, 2013
June 24, 2013
August 14, 2013