My Graduation Day #Throwback – 1990’s My Graduation Day at the Constellation College of Hospitality in Toronto, Canada The week before our graduation, I found out that everyone in our family can’t attend due to the fact that our graduation day was on a weekday. And they were all working so I invited my cousin and her hubby. They were glad to oblige my request and I told them that before the ceremony, there’s some cocktail party to greet and welcome the guests and then after the graduation, there’s a dinner and dance at the Banquet Ballroom at the Constellation […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mayon Volcano in the Philippines
- The 112th Santa Claus Parade in Toronto on 2016
- Lovely Chocolate Hills in Bohol, Philippines
- Philippines Independence Day - Araw ng Kalayaan (Pilipinas)
- Independence Day Philippines - Araw ng Kalayaan (Pilipinas)
- Do you really need to take a career break to enjoy travelling?
- A Surprise Greetings Card to My Favorite Nephew, Dutch!
- The Golden Jubilarian's Class'65 Reunion in SMA Dipolog on 2015!
- This 2013 summer vacation is filled with so much unexpected events!
- Happy New Year 2016
September 19, 2013
July 10, 2014
February 11, 2013
February 5, 2013
April 5, 2014