My Graduation Day #Throwback – 1990’s My Graduation Day at the Constellation College of Hospitality in Toronto, Canada The week before our graduation, I found out that everyone in our family can’t attend due to the fact that our graduation day was on a weekday. And they were all working so I invited my cousin and her hubby. They were glad to oblige my request and I told them that before the ceremony, there’s some cocktail party to greet and welcome the guests and then after the graduation, there’s a dinner and dance at the Banquet Ballroom at the Constellation […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
February 1, 2015
June 27, 2013
March 31, 2016
June 17, 2013
January 3, 2014