The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto’s Lovely Glittering Chandeliers What amazed me the most at the Shangri-La Hotel Toronto are the tons of lovely glittering chandeliers that decorated their ceilings. All you’ve got to do is look up and you are transported Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Percé Rock in the Gaspé Peninsula, Quebec, Canada
- Travel Adventure to the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy
- My Day 4: To be Blu Ray, to be DVD, to be Digital or not to be anything at ALL...
- Independence Day Philippines - Araw ng Kalayaan (Pilipinas)
- The Truth and The Lies about Travel Blogging
- The Summer of 2017 that never was . . .
November 22, 2013
December 11, 2013
May 19, 2013
November 1, 2014
August 31, 2013