Philippines Independence Day – Araw ng Kalayaan (Pilipinas) On June 12th, 2016 we are here in Toronto, Canada celebrating the Philippine Independence Day. Filipino-Canadians gather at Toronto City Hall’s Nathan Phillips Square to raise the Philippine Read more […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
October 27, 2013
August 14, 2013
March 27, 2013
December 2, 2014
November 4, 2014