WorldPride Parade underway in Downtown Toronto, 29th June, 2014 (Photos Courtesy of CTV News TO & CP24TV) Add photos Sharing this Article from CTV News Staff: “Rainbow of Revellers in Toronto WorldPride Parade” CTVNews.ca Staff Published Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:49AM EDT Last Updated Sunday, June 29, 2014 5:38PM EDT “More than 12,000 marchers took part in this year’s WorldPride parade in downtown Toronto on Sunday, capping off a 10-day LGBTQ event that saw a record number of groups registering to take part in the annual festival. Crowds of revellers lined the parade route — which started in Toronto’s Church-Wellesley neighbourhood at approximately […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
August 10, 2014
April 4, 2017
Jessica Sanchez sings “The Philippine National Anthem” and “The American National Anthem” Paquiao vs Rios 2013
December 1, 2013
November 11, 2013
July 22, 2013