Another Birthday Celebration! We do this every year, get a year older and then celebrate another Happy Birthday! Years before the recession of 2008-2009, we celebrate each birthday with a huge dinner party and invite all our dear family, relatives and close friends to attend and celebrate with us. But all of that have changed now and we only have a quiet dinner with family members. We still give out gifts and presents, mostly what the celebrant yearns for and wants to get as a gift. But sometimes we give the celebrants cash/money with their birthday cards so that they […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
June 3, 2013
August 31, 2013
May 8, 2015
May 22, 2013
August 17, 2013