That’s what Friendship is all about. Friendship is defined as the state of being a friend or a friendly relation. The definition in the dictionary for a friend is a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard or a person who is on good terms with another and also a person or entity who gives assistance; patron; supporter (i.e. friends of the Toronto Symphony). My definition of friends is that they are the people in your life who can be your ally, buddy, confidant or just good company in everyday life. They are the people that […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Day After EDSA People Power Revolution - 27th Anniversary
- Finally something amazing happened to me today! (Abridged Version)
- Ten things to do during Halloween in Toronto
- Halloween, Pumpkins and Falling Leaves in Autumn!
- Day 5: My next Nikon L810 Adventure
- My Day 14: ONTARIO/QUEBEC TRAVEL SERIES #07 Quebec City – The Shrine of Saint Anne de Beaupré
- My Day 18: ONTARIO TRAVEL SERIES #11 NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- More Ladies’ Night Out this Week for a Birthday Party and Casino Adventure!
- One More Night's Out for Another Birthday and Retirement Party Celebration!
- Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 11th February 2015
January 10, 2013
March 20, 2013
August 20, 2016
January 19, 2013
November 19, 2013